Note:

Elder Wadman does not access this blog directly. Messages should be sent using the contact information listed on the side

Saturday, August 29, 2015

Tuesday, August 25, 2015

[Note: items in blue brackets have been added for clarification]

Hola!!!

Leave it to Colin, right? [His cousin Colin grew out his hair longer than Susan's]  Glad to hear that Mom is back to dancing, and that I'm not the only one who spends his time breaking power tools. [Susan started ballet again, and a landscaper we hired broke his chainsaw on a tree we had removed]   It was a great day yesterday hearing from an Apostle and really being able to see the changes I need to make in the way that I work as a missionary to really teach the people the way they need to be taught. I think that will take most of my life to learn how to do right.

Realizing that the mission has changed my personality quite a bit. Never thought of myself as overly analytical, goal oriented, and organized, but it's kind of happening slowly. Haha blessings! God didn't want to leave me as the same confused and forgetful kid I was when he sent me. 

We're teaching some really great people that we found in some really strange ways. One of my investigators who has gone to church twice now we found because he was at a quinceñera drinking with some friends. He´s 51 and has some family problems and really likes what we´re teaching. Other people that I just felt impressed to talk to are now reading in Mosiah in the Book of Mormon after 3 weeks or so. The Lord really knows what he´s doing out here! I don´t, but that comes with time I guess??

No comments:

Post a Comment