Note:

Elder Wadman does not access this blog directly. Messages should be sent using the contact information listed on the side

Saturday, August 1, 2015

Monday, July 3, 2015

Thanks for the advice!! It's true that I need to work harder in helping my investigators in identifying the spirit. It's weird because all the things I do here are very compartmentalized in my mind, and don't connect with many of the things I learned about missionary work while I was still at home. 

Not one of my investigators came to church this week. It's been a pretty dry spell but I feel like I'm learning a lot. I really have to get over my pride. Seeing my old companion who never really paid much attention to the work, and was always just passing the time with members and other missionaries with two or three families being baptized the same week made me all jealous and feel bad, but I think it's very important that I learn that I'm not doing this to prove something to them, and should just be happy for their success. I just wish I could learn how to do this the right way. But we'll get there at some point!!!

Pictures keep not working out for some reason, sorry about that!! Love you guys, sometime you'll see my new companion!!

No comments:

Post a Comment