Note:

Elder Wadman does not access this blog directly. Messages should be sent using the contact information listed on the side

Saturday, July 25, 2015

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

[Note: items in blue brackets have been added for clarification]

Hi guys!!!

I'm going to have to send the photos next week, but I'm TRAINING!!! Yayyy!!!!

I went to Xalapa early yesterday, it was a 6 hour bus ride so we left at 4 am, and picked up a brand new missionary! His name is Elder Hernandez and he's from Hidalgo. He's freaking out because it's really hot here, but outside of that he's doing fine. I'm super excited for the opportunity to work with him, and I know that as I strive to grow and serve him the Lord will help us to find the success we've been hoping for. Sounds like there's a few problems and a few exciting moments [referring to his parent's week] and that's sort of how things are going here too. I'm really ready to raise the standard for myself, put more trust in the Lord, and do all I can to be more obedient to his instructions. I guess we'll see what happens this week! We've got an appointment in about an hour and I'm realizing that my companion doesn't know what to do... so I need to do it.. uhh I think I'll have to start teaching him on the walk there.

Wishing you all the best,

Elder Wadman

No comments:

Post a Comment