Note:

Elder Wadman does not access this blog directly. Messages should be sent using the contact information listed on the side

Sunday, July 19, 2015

Monday, July 13, 2015

[Note: items in blue brackets have been added for clarification]

Dumbledore made me feel better... I like the quote. ["It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities."]
 
It was an interesting week.  I learned a lot about being animated and excited as a missionary and the need that we have to deliver, and not just try to deliver. Looks like I have a baptism this coming Sunday, and a bunch of people who have gone to church one or two times but haven't gone again. I'm learning a little bit about how to be more effective as a missionary and how to find the people who are ready to accept this message. Today we had interviews with the mission president. He just told me to be better and keep doing what I'm doing so I guess I'll do that!!! I have some videos from the week but not so many pictures so you'll just have to wait! Repentance is a big deal though. If we take the sacrament without repenting we're literally eating our own condemnation. Working on being a more effective and able missionary.

No comments:

Post a Comment