Note:

Elder Wadman does not access this blog directly. Messages should be sent using the contact information listed on the side

Saturday, July 11, 2015

Monday, July 6, 2015

Sounds like a really fun weekend!

I forgot it was the fourth of July until I had to pay rent on the 5th of July. LOL, my life. 

I was wondering the other day if you guys were going to have a gigantic TV in the house when I got home, because I keep going to houses where the people are out of work and their house is in shambles but they have a giant TV. Not that that's a terrible thing, just another way of thinking. 

This week we got 2 people to church, but Angel didn't come. It rains a lot in the mornings and he gets a lot of pain when the weather is like that. He could still get baptized whenever he wants to do it, but we haven't gotten there yet. 

I was sick for a couple of days this week, and just pushed through and suffered and worked hard anyway and I was so mentally dead and spent as a consequence. I just sat there with my plans and goals at night trying to make my brain work. So I ended up sleeping until 10:30 one morning and then I felt fine. 

Not much else to report though.  We found a few people who seem to be really excited about going to church and stuff like that but didn't come through Sunday for the rain or this or that or the other. This week I'm going to get them there!! We're also going to organize the baptism of 3 different people named Gloria this week. One needs to get married, one needs to go to church 2 more times, and one needs to listen to her friends and granddaughter and start preparing herself to make a covenant with the Lord. WOOO LET'S GO!!

No comments:

Post a Comment