Note:

Elder Wadman does not access this blog directly. Messages should be sent using the contact information listed on the side

Saturday, August 8, 2015

Monday, August 3, 2015

[Note: items in blue brackets have been added for clarification]

Hay Fam!!!

I'm still alive and still working hard!!!

ANGEL FINALLY ACCEPTED BAPTISM!!! He's getting baptized on the 16th, which means he'll have eight assistances [attendances] at church by the time he gets baptized, but that's ok it still happened!!! I found this guy in May!!! He talked to the bishop today and already has his plans to go to the temple worked out! Let me get some pictures up here!!

​Rollin out in style!!!
​I'm not the greenie in this photo!!!!
We got a new family to church, got a baptism set up, and have the chance to get some of these people who have only gone a couple of times excited and progressing. Ready to have a great week over here, and I'm wishing you guys the same!!

No comments:

Post a Comment