Note:

Elder Wadman does not access this blog directly. Messages should be sent using the contact information listed on the side

Sunday, August 16, 2015

Monday, August 10, 2015

[Note: items in blue brackets have been added for clarification]

Elder Hernandez is a good guy. He works hard, sometimes only because I demand it of him, but we have a lot of fun together. 

It's been a challenge. The people just aren't coming to church. We have a ton of people that came once and like it but then start having a bunch of pretexts for Sunday legitimate or otherwise. That's been the most discouraging challenge. I've been battling a bit with a feeling of incompetence, I'm working hard but things just aren't happening the way I wish they would. Can't do much more than try and be better though! It's definitely been a roller coaster, and nothing close to easy breezy. I've gotten lazy about writing in my journal the last 4 weeks or so though, so I'd better get back on the boat with that one!

​Elder Rodriguez left this in my agenda as a parting gift. There's kind of a thing in the mission about my butt...

​2 de los sencillos de la tierra, alistándose para confundir a los sabios. [2 of the simple things of the land, getting ready to confound the wise.]
OH AND IN TWO WEEKS ELDER CHRISTOFFERSON [of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles] IS COMING TO THE MISSION AND ITS GOING TO CHANGE MY LIFE!! Well that's the plan at least. Apostle of the Lord Jesus Christ and all that...

Love you guys and IM TRYING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment