Note:

Elder Wadman does not access this blog directly. Messages should be sent using the contact information listed on the side

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Monday, October 27, 2014

[Note: items in blue brackets have been added for clarification]

Hi!
 
To answer your questions:
 
No I didn't find my shoes :( so I spent a whopping 15 dollars on a new pair. I'm size 29 in Mexico hahaha! I can pretend I'm a real man now.
 
We eat 'dinner' with members at 2 o'clock because later is good proselyting time. We either eat with someone who feeds us till we burst or have a bowl of rice and beans. Regardless, I've gained 20 pounds since I left home. This is terrifying. I mean I look mostly the same but I'm a little less flaco (skinny). My dream is that it means I'm growing taller, but meh, we all know this will not be the case.
 
I'm glad that things are going so well at work! I always felt really bad that you guys had to deal with so much stuff you didn't like when you were teaching, so that's really great!
 
I don't know if you guys felt like the lesson of the week was worth it, so let me know and I'll start again next week if you liked it.
 
Fun Mexico Facts
I have a count of dead dogs I've run into. It's 4.

This is Angie! [see pictures] We baptized her in a river and it was freezing and we both fell and I had to do it 3 times and umm it was an adventure! She's great though she's 17 and a full time babysitter for her member friend Nelly who's in the pictures. She also didn't tell her mom she was getting baptized because her mom didn't want her to. ITS OK SHE'S 18 in 2 months and doesn't live at home!!

In other news, I was on splits with the ward mission leader looking for a reference we got and met this random Catholic guy who recently lost his wife and is interested in learning about other faiths but only to compare with his own. During the lesson he definitely rolled himself some something to smoke. We'll see how it goes but miracles happen right!!!

That's all I have time for though!

Love you guys!!!

Elder Wadman

Nelly, Angie, and Elder Rojas

Angie and Elder Rojas

Baptism of Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment