Note:

Elder Wadman does not access this blog directly. Messages should be sent using the contact information listed on the side

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Lesson of the Week

[Note: items in blue brackets have been added for clarification]

Ok, I'm going to try and share one principle from my studies every week, like not even current, just principles in order. I'll have about a year by the time I finish with all 42 principles in Preach My Gospel [manual], but I thought you might like to read some of them or at least consider the ideas! Forgive me though, I'm translating my notes out of Spanish!!
Lesson 1 The Restoration
Principle 1 God is our Loving Heavenly Father
We are Children of God Matt 6:3 Acts 17:18
God has a body of Flesh and Bones Ether 3:8-9
God Loves us 1 Nephi 11:16-17,21,28
God wants to communicate with us (Matt 6:5-8)
We are here to progress and obey the commandments with love 2 nef [Nephi] 2: 21-25 Juan [John]14: 15
There is a way to return to God Juan [John] 14: 4-6, 2 Nephi 31: 16-21
but we need to be pure Alma 5:19-21
Because disobedience distances us from God Alma 45:16
Through the atonement of christ, we can be clean again Alma 34 8-12, Alma 7 11-13
The Atonement: The suffering of  Christ on the cross and in the Garden MSH [Mosiah] 3:7-10
Ok, those are the points. I have questions and additional scriptures and stuff but I don't have that much time to type!!!!

LOL I NEVER SENT THIS!! It's been sitting in my drafts for a week

No comments:

Post a Comment