Note:

Elder Wadman does not access this blog directly. Messages should be sent using the contact information listed on the side

Monday, October 13, 2014

Monday, October 13, 2014 #1

[Note: items in blue brackets have been added for clarification]

The two girls up top are the girls who helped us at the airport when we were basically lost. I mean they only laughed at my Spanish a little bit! Really nice people, they're in college for microbiology or something but aren't members. The corn thing was in Atlanta.

The zone [group of missionaries in the same area] is there, I just picked one of the pictures hope it's a good one. The next is the view from my room!

The last one here is just me freaking our about how green things are...


Helpers at Mexico City Airport

Flying Corn at Atlanta Airport

First Zone in Mexico, Teziutlan

View from the apartment, Teziutlan

It's so green! Teziutlan, Mexico

No comments:

Post a Comment