Note:

Elder Wadman does not access this blog directly. Messages should be sent using the contact information listed on the side

Sunday, December 6, 2015

SATURDAY AGAIN!! WHAT MADNESS!

Saturday, November 29, 2015

Sorry my Companion has to work Monday to put together some stuff with the totals for the month for the leadership conference, so I have to write today. The week went pretty well, Elder Castañeda is teaching his replacement, Elder Aguirre, and he will leave next week. I´ll likely be with Elder Aguirre for another three changes. He´s just got here from.. ALAMO. That tiny little city has seen almost all of my companions haha! He seems alright, although he´s not much for getting up in the morning. He has the same time in the mission as Elder Hernandez, who I was training like 4 months ago. The good news is if there are problems I have president on my side!!


And here´s the zone for the change!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment