Note:

Elder Wadman does not access this blog directly. Messages should be sent using the contact information listed on the side

Sunday, December 20, 2015

Monday, December 14, 2015

Hey Guys!

Sorry I keep forgetting to mention that I had to take money out! That was the unfortunate result of not having a mission card and having to make a few expenses for the mission. The card is back now and now I reimbursed myself. Not really sure how to return that money to the bank though..

This week went really well! We worked a ton and found several people, although it was difficult because they couldn't go to church because of the dedication of the Tijuana Temple, but we got a few of them to go to some activities. We taught a guy who decided to change houses because we met him with his friend here in our ward, but he lives in another ward. He said, well, I don´t have a contract where I´m living and I´d rather go to church and get baptized here with the people I've met, so I'm going to move.

We also found an inactive sister and her mom who want to start going to church and she has a cool son who isn't a member who says that God already answered him and told him to get baptized in the Mormon church. We also got a reference the other day from a Doctor who is a member in another ward, and he brought us with someone he met through work who wants to get baptized, and her son and her mother also accepted a baptismal date! Miracles are happening out here!

I've also had the chance to start really working with the missionaries in my district, helping them to become better. It´s hard when they don´t answer my calls sometimes! But I´m enjoying the work. Its hard to find time to plan, but that's ok! Got to run, sorry, I´ll have to send some pictures next week.

LOVE YOU GUYS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment