Note:

Elder Wadman does not access this blog directly. Messages should be sent using the contact information listed on the side

Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Monday, December 21, 2015

FOUR DAYS TILL CHRISTMAS!!!!
Working hard and having some success!! Looks like we´re going to have two baptisms this week, with several more in the works.
Elder Aguirre has been a bit of a test on my patience. He just likes to push my buttons a little bit, and if I ever tell him something directly he walks off and says he just avoids people when they get angry. Apparently that means I can't object to anything he says or thinks haha. I feel like I´ll learn a lot while I´m with him, although it won´t exactly be paradise. He´s still a good guy, just a little unfocused and very new in the mission. The offices have been a little bit crazy but things are getting worked out, slowly but surely. Good to know that Kate got home ok!
I don´t want to say too much either, because we get to talk this week, but we had some really great conferences this week so that´s been fun! President Greer talked to us  about being the 4th missionary, its a talk that a mission president gave about 13 years ago that is really, really awesome. It´s helped me see the progress I've been able to make as a missionary, and understand how some of the other missionaries that I work with feel.
Love you guys so much! See you on Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment