Note:

Elder Wadman does not access this blog directly. Messages should be sent using the contact information listed on the side

Friday, March 13, 2015

Monday, March 9, 2015

Hey guys! Doing pretty well here!! Well mostly. I mean my companion still doesn't like doing things and I didn't write last week because we were busy running around like crazies our preparation day do ``enjoy it to it's fullest`` and so thanks to that I didn't get the chance to write. We got to baptize two girls yesterday, but what makes me much happier is that when I got here, only the grandparents went to church, and that wasn't something for sure either. Now we have an aunt and her sister, her son, a mother, her two daughters, another niece, and two happy grandparents. The other really cool think is that the aunt is married to one man but living with another, but since we've been visiting has decided she needs to be sealed in the temple to her family and is pushing to get herself worthy and get her husband to investigate the church. Fun times! Can't get pictures for you this week because the ones I tried to send crashed the computer.. haha oh Mexico. We're having trouble with a lot of parents who want perfect children before they're willing to let them get baptized, so that's been something of a challenge for us in these past weeks. We also got to see Meet the Mormons with the mission president and ate salad. I really missed salad and that made me happy because it was flavorful and nutritious and not meat beans rice or salsa. Woohoo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment