Note:

Elder Wadman does not access this blog directly. Messages should be sent using the contact information listed on the side

Saturday, February 28, 2015

Monday, February 23, 2015

[Note: items in blue brackets have been added for clarification] 

Now I'm really sad. That was the plan for when I got home was to make sure Micah remembered me and let her sit on me. [Our cat Micah died last week]

Elder Mota is from Ciudad Juarez. He's total relax. Like wake up at 10 relax. Like decides to not go to appointments and have some family make us dinner relax. I'm really struggling to keep myself from being really, really critical of him. It's just a hard time knowing I'll likely be with him for 9 more weeks and I still don't know how on earth I can make this really work so we're working and not fighting. Right now we're not fighting much, but we waste sooo much time it drives me mad. Anyway, we got a kid named Abraham baptized this week. His mom is a member of 9 years sort of, because she still can't get baptized since her "husband" won't get married. Other than that, it’s been interesting. We've found a lot of inactive members with kids who need to get baptized, and it's really great that we can also help some of them to be going back to church again. The guy baptizing is the ward mission leader, he's Abrahams uncle, and how we found the family, since they hadn’t been to church in a few months.


Love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment