Note:

Elder Wadman does not access this blog directly. Messages should be sent using the contact information listed on the side

Monday, February 16, 2015

Monday, February 9, 2015

Hey fam!
 
I didn't get a chance to write last week because of transfers (bye-bye elder Pedrero, Hello Elder Mota) I'm glad you guys made it to the temple. How goes the home teaching? I do miss the temple a little :p.
 
Elder Mota is really cool and we found 13 people who accepted a baptismal date in 4 days. Only 4 went to church, but we have some others who have already gone a few times and should keep progressing after the detail of not going to church this week. The 14th we're trying to get a bunch of people married so they can get baptized, so we'll have to see how that goes!! It's a mess running around and trying to get all of the paperwork done. I'm really stressed because we just have SO MUCH TO DO!!
 
I'm really enjoying the mission and getting work done, but it's definitely a rough time and I'm starting to understand why a lot of missionaries don't work much their last few months. It takes a lot of willpower. I'm not anywhere close to fizzling out, but I'm going to have to be really vigilant to avoid letting that happen when I'm sitting on 21 months of no breaks and endless 110%. Guess that's how we become more like Jesus, right? Love you guys!
 
My nametag was on my jacket haha, sorry! He stole an overall from a member selling mangoes to take a photo.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment