Note:

Elder Wadman does not access this blog directly. Messages should be sent using the contact information listed on the side

Monday, March 30, 2015

Monday, March 30, 2015

[Note: items in blue brackets have been added for clarification] 

Hey Guys!

Mom, I'm sorry to hear you're not feeling well. I know you love your work and it's really hard when you can't do what you would like to. I'm facing some similar problems here, for my own reasons. I'm getting crazy excited for Conference!! I've literally never been so excited about it in my life. To share the importance of prophets every day of the week really makes you appreciate so much more when you can really here from them. The Ensign from last November has a quote from President Monson on the back that I of course read in Spanish, but came as a direct answer to my prayers and changed my mission, more accurately changed my life, in terms of the plans I have and who I want to be.  [*]

This week was pretty slow. There were a lot of problems. I'm really putting forth a new foot in my efforts to change how things are going with my companion because it hasn't been pretty. Perhaps God gave me this challenge because he thought it was more important that I learn how to deal with this than to have more success in these weeks. So we'll go with that.

And here are some pictures!! Can you tell what the last one is? The Elder was my old District leader, Elder Stevenson. My new District leader is Elder Spencer, he was Elder Rojas's companion just before I got to the field. Did I already tell you that?? Anyway he's pretty cool although sometimes his Spanish is kind of rough. He's been super supportive of me in my challenges these last two weeks.

Anyway, love you guys!!!!

[*"As we strive to place Christ at the center of our lives by learning His words, by following His teachings, and by walking in His path, He has promised to share with us the eternal life that He died to gain. There is no higher end than this, that we should choose to accept His discipline and become His disciples and do His work throughout our lives. Nothing else, no other choice we make, can make of us what He can." -- Thomas S. Monson]

Elder Stevenson

Baptisms in Alamo (with Elder Mota)

Guess

No comments:

Post a Comment