Note:

Elder Wadman does not access this blog directly. Messages should be sent using the contact information listed on the side

Saturday, March 28, 2015

Monday, March 23, 2015

Hey guys! 
 
Having an interesting time here in Mexico as always!! We got to baptize Edson and Mildred this week and that was a super cool experience. Edson shared his testimony and said he felt filled with the joy of the Holy Ghost after his baptism. And people still say this isn't true!!!!
 
Anyway we've hit a rut with a lot of people who are willing to go to church until Sunday in the morning, but we're going to keep working and I'm going to have to do a lot more improving. I'm having a hard time accepting my imperfections because I feel like I'm very rarely meeting up to my expectations. I'm learning a lot in my studies about how to teach with more clarity. I started doing my companionship study with a broom in a chair but I really feel like it's helping me to improve. So glad to know that I have the support of all of you guys. Sorry I can't get the photos for you right now, I'm really really pressed for time :(
 
I had interviews with President Greer on Thursday and he told me a lot of stuff that I need to change, but more than anything I was just astounded by the Spirit that I felt sitting with him for a few minutes in that room in the stake center. The desire it brought to me to be better, the clarity that I could feel. I found myself asking: is that how my investigators feel? In short, I doubt it. I've got a long way to go and I really don't feel like I'm doing all that's necessary. We'll see if I ever get there!!!! 
 
Also HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Don't worry, getting older doesn't mean anything bad, it just means you're getting closer to God. Getting older only sucks for people who aren't making the effort to get there. I love you so much and I'm so glad that you're a part of my family for forever. You've been an incredible example for me in my life and I appreciate that you've given so many of your thoughts and so much of your time to help me turn out more or less as a decent guy. Hope you have a wonderful birthday! We'll get to talk in 8 weeks or so!!

No comments:

Post a Comment