Note:

Elder Wadman does not access this blog directly. Messages should be sent using the contact information listed on the side

Friday, March 20, 2015

Monday, March 16, 2015

Hey Guys!
 
First off, I've been thinking the same thing that Dad said to me. I realized that instead of trying to animate my companion, he was disanimating me. I've had to work to put some better habits back into place, but unfortunately there's still a lot of things that are outside of my control.
 
This next Sunday is stake conference, so we have to bring our investigators to another city to go to church. GAHH!! But if we can get Edson and Mildred there, they will be able to get baptized in the afternoon (they're very excited). We're also teaching a wonderful lady named Reyna who is giving up the Santa Muerte to be able to follow God and be saved in his kingdom. She never leaves the house when it's raining because of health problems, but Sunday morning she was at church at 8:40, arriving in the rain. It's such a blessing after trying your hardest to get people excited who really don't care that much one way or the other because they don't understand why they're doing it still, to  have someone who really WANTS this change, really wants to be with God after this life, and understands that she needs to do something about it.
 
Transfers are tomorrow, and Elder Stevenson, my district leader, is on the way out. That leaves me with two crazy Mexicans to work out the next 6 weeks. I'm still with Elder Mota, and the new companion of the other crazy Mexican, Elder Quintana, is our new District Leader, Elder Spencer. He was in my area in Teziutlan with Elder Rojas the transfer before me. Apparantly his Spanish was pretty bad even though he had 8 months in the mission, but he's improved a lot. I'm excited to get to know him, and I've actually been hoping to get a chance to meet him since Teziutlan since he sounds like a lot of fun and a pretty cool guy. I'll have to let you know how that goes!!!
 
Glad to hear the Cats are tearing it up! But if they win the NCAA twice while I'm gone on the mission I admit I'll be a little put out....
 
Wishing you the best!
 
Elder Wadman

No comments:

Post a Comment