Note:

Elder Wadman does not access this blog directly. Messages should be sent using the contact information listed on the side

Saturday, July 9, 2016

Monday, July 4, 2016

[Note: items in blue brackets have been added for clarification]

Hey guys! Thanks for the [pre-mission] pictures! Wow I really got lazy about cutting my hair sometimes, didn't I??

This week went really well! The members have been a big help and we're doing what we can to get things done the right way. Some of the investigators that have a lot of attendences in church fell through this week, but we're going to see if we can get them excited again. Super excited to hear that Ryan is headed off on a mission. The work that family history missionaries do is SOOO IMPORTANT! And if I have to shovel rock [with Dad] in summer, I'm all for it!

My new companion, Elder Flores, is a great help and I'm really glad to know that he is my last (16th) companion, because we get along well and work a lot :) Lets hope that that means we can change some lives too!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment