Note:

Elder Wadman does not access this blog directly. Messages should be sent using the contact information listed on the side

Saturday, July 23, 2016

Monday, July 18, 2016

[Note: items in blue brackets have been added for clarification]

Hey guys!

Having a good time and working like crazy, got my last hair cut and we're doing our best. I just finished the essay for that seminar and all of this paperwork! [for Princeton] Gah, it ate up all my time and now we're cutting into my work time! Sorry I can't write more but I will see you soon anyway!!! Love you guys!

This week we worked like crazy and no one came to church. BUT we have two couples who have decided to get married so that they can live the commanments, and theres still time for one of the couples to get baptized before I get home! 

Love you tons, sorry I can't write more!

Elder Wadman

No comments:

Post a Comment