Note:

Elder Wadman does not access this blog directly. Messages should be sent using the contact information listed on the side

Saturday, April 16, 2016

Monday, April 11, 2016

[Note: items in blue brackets have been added for clarification]

Hey guys!!!

Sorry I cant get any pictures to you, for some reason this computer can't detect my camera. I think it's too new. My new companion is names Elder Cáceres. He's from Peru, and honestly, looks kind of like you dad, just that he's 23 and from Peru. He got baptized at 14 but he was inactive until last year. He´s kind of different but a good guy, we get along pretty well.

I loved the conference, and last Sunday was super crazy!  We downloaded some talks and brought them to the house of prayer in Vega and put them up at 7 pm. 38 people came. 19 of them weren't members!!! 

This Sunday, unfortunately, not many of them got to church. We did have a baptism though, an older gentleman named Angel. We have another young man who is going to get baptized next Sunday, if all goes well.

What I've really felt that I´m starting to learn is humility. I know that all of this has very little to do with the work I'm doing, and everything to do with the Lord. I'm grateful that I have the chance to be here in Vega and help the work go forward. I'm doing by best to not worry too much about my 4 month deadline.

Glad to know things are going well at work. That poor sister! [serving in your Tucson ward] 8 months in one area!! That´s like half of her mission! I guess the Lord really wants her to learn something or meet someone there.

Anyway, Love you guys, and hope things start calming down over there!

Elder Wadman

No comments:

Post a Comment