Note:

Elder Wadman does not access this blog directly. Messages should be sent using the contact information listed on the side

Saturday, March 26, 2016

Monday, March 21, 2016

Saludos desde Vega de Alatorre!

I'm in my new rancho!!!

I'll have to take some pictures of everything, I've just been trying to get my bearings. We spent 3 days with my zone leader here in Vega because he had to do 10 Baptismal Interviews! We've got two families who are getting ready to get baptized on the 27th. Vega is super tiny. Actually this week, my first Sunday, it officially became a branch of the church and the Branch President got set apart. Before it was the extension of another branch. About a year ago, there were 6 or 7 members, but things have started to take off. This week 15 members went to church and we had 8 investigators who attended as well. I'll have to send you some pictures of our little two room house of prayer!

The second picture is the tailless cat that decided to attend church with us this Sunday!

The church is so new in Vega that everybody is pretty much OK with listening to us! The only hard part is getting them to really commit to going to church and looking more for God in their lives. 

Also its kind of rough because going to district class and back to my area is 100 pesos.

Oh also, my companion has a month in the mission, so I'm training and I'm the District leader. It´s a handful, but I'm super excited!

Oh and the peacock is my Ward mission leaders. He has like 20 peacocks on his ranch. So that's cool..

The Peacock Ranch

Tailless cat at church

No comments:

Post a Comment