Note:

Elder Wadman does not access this blog directly. Messages should be sent using the contact information listed on the side

Saturday, April 25, 2015

Monday, April 20, 2015

Good to hear things are going a little better for you guys!!!

Yeah, a family member of a less active family where we baptized the daughters came to visit for the second time since I've been here in Alamo, and the day she left she left me a love letter, and when she found out how it was recieved by me from her family she got very angry. Anyway she's calmed down now and by some miracle I've managed to get her reading and praying about the Book of Mormon again and her family went to church for the first time in forever this last Sunday! So that's going much better than it was last week where it was just mostly stress and nasty emails for me to deal with. 

Things that I could use in the package... ummm not particularly more than it really feels good to here from you guys. I got my last package and appreciated all of the things, but all I had from you guys was a short little note. If you could just be really nice and send me a testimony, a cool story, or a conference talk from forever ago that you really like or something, I'd really appreciate it. The peanut butter runs out but it really feels good to hear from you guys during the week.

I got a hair cut after wayyyy to long!!! Haha, I had one of the crazy Mexican missionaries here do it so I didn't have to pay 40 pesos. In other areas its 20 pesos, so like a dollar and 50 cents, but here its expensive!!! 

Anyway we also have a really cool sister who's progressing and reading a lot in the Book of Mormon, but her husband works in another city and doesn't like that she goes to church, so that's the challenge that we're working with. We also ran into this family from ALABAMA!! The dad is a Pentecostal missionary who always runs around the mountains teaching people so I'm not sure how much success we'd ever have teaching them, haha. I want to go visit with Elder Spencer, the other American, one of these days.

It's now the last week of changes, which is good and bad. Good, because I'm honestly so sick of dealing with things the way they are right now. I just want to get home when we're supposed to and work during the day and it's a mess achieving those goals with my companion. Especially since basically all of the missionaries stop caring and working the last week of changes because they might be leaving. Ugh, I'm just pushing through these last 8 days and hoping this doesn't get more crazy in the future. I might might might end up staying in Alamo with the arguably more crazy Mexican in the other area.  Although honestly that would be much better than my situation right now, I wouldn't be super pumped. Excited to see what the Lord has planned for me to learn in this next change, and trying to learn what I'm supposed to here in this one.

Love you guys!!!

Elder Wadman

No comments:

Post a Comment