Note:

Elder Wadman does not access this blog directly. Messages should be sent using the contact information listed on the side

Saturday, April 18, 2015

Monday, April 13, 2015

THEY FINISHED LA CAÑADA!!! I really have been gone a long time then. 

Sorry to hear that mom is still having a hard time. I've been under the weather with a headache and fever a few days too. Sounds like it was a really good stake conference! My favorite speaker in our stake conferences is President Greer, he speaks in almost all of them it seems. He's just a super animated speaker, and really grabs the attention of everybody, and then shares a very clear message. 

Things here have been about the same, it's still a bit of a struggle to get things done since its not my choice a lot, and I have to take a lot of flak from other Elders, but I guess that's how it goes. Changes come the 26th and I'm betting that's when I'll get your package. 

Love you guys and I wish you the best!!!

Elder Wadman

No comments:

Post a Comment