Note:

Elder Wadman does not access this blog directly. Messages should be sent using the contact information listed on the side

Monday, February 15, 2016

Saturday, February 13, 2016

Hey Guys!

Here's from last week!


And here's from this week!


Here's a little look at Xalapa!

​Sometimes it gets very foggy...
This is about 40 minutes out from Xalapa.​
I had some other pictures of landscapes but I think they got erased. I´ll have to take some more.

This week was alright. Truth is we didn't accomplish very much and I feel kind of crappy about it..

Rough patches are good though, it means I have to learn something and work harder. Changes are this week and I of course am staying where I am, but it´s a ton of work as always putting together the changes and the schedules and all that nonsense.

Three days ago I was 6 months away from going home. I HAVE TO BE BETTER! I HAVE TO WORK HARDER!

Just freaking out a little bit it´s fine. Lots to do, and soooo little time to do it every day.

Love you guys a ton! Keep at it with all that hard work, and I´ll keep at it over here!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment