Note:

Elder Wadman does not access this blog directly. Messages should be sent using the contact information listed on the side

Saturday, February 27, 2016

Monday, February 22, 2016

Thanks guys!!!

Things are going well here!

We had a pretty good week. We have started a new standard in the mission that we have to make 20 contacts in the street during the day. To get it done, my comp and I decided that we would put 5 pesos in a jar for every contact less that we did every day, and magically we started contacting like crazy! We were only short 3 contacts one day, and we started on Monday so we didn't have many from Sunday either. The standard the president put for the mission is 140 every week, and we managed 127, so I feel pretty good! It´s really helped us to be more productive during the day when we´re going from place to place. 


Here´s the office team! Elder Ibañez is the new assistant. He was my district leader back in Tuxpan like 8 months back. He´s really grown a lot as a missionary since them.

Seems like winter gave up on Xalapa, its been a lot nicer here the last few days, and everyone but me is complaining about the heat haha! I´ll try and take some more outside pictures this week! Oh and today I cut my hair so that's fun?

Love you!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment