Note:

Elder Wadman does not access this blog directly. Messages should be sent using the contact information listed on the side

Saturday, June 13, 2015

Monday, June 8, 2015

[Note: items in blue brackets have been added for clarification]

Oh sorry!! Yes the package got here!!! [we shipped a suit just over a month ago] The waist on the pants fits great, but... well... the legs are so ridiculously tight I can barely move and no one needs to see my butt in that much detail... So the suit may end up being gifted to someone else in the future, I hope that doesn't upset you guys! I have an investigator who has lupus that we've had some really incredible experiences with, and since he's so skinny and weak from the effects of the disease and medications over 12 years, the suit just might be perfect for him.

To be perfectly honest, some very powerful and unforgettable things happened this week, but I'd argue that they verge on the side of sacred, so you guys might have to just wait until Christmas to ask me about it, and we'll see if God thinks it's ok if I share. I just want to say that God keeps good on his promises, even though it doesn't always play out the way you expected.

Changes came yesterday. Elder Gonzalez is leaving :(. I really enjoyed my time with him, we got along very well and are pretty similar people. My new companion is going to have less time than I do, and I'm going to be the new district leader in this area. I don't even know how many missionaries will be in my district because they are combining two zones, but it looks like I'll be making all sorts of phone calls to take datos every night. I don't remember how to translate datos [statistics]. Not sure what my companion's name is because there are two versions. Haha next week I'll know though.

Sounds like things are going well at work and at home, I'm glad to hear it!!! I love you guys a ton and I'm so grateful for all of your support. Can you believe it's June already? Are you missing all those years of summer vacation? I was going to ask you something else... well one of these weeks I will remember. Love you a ton!

Elder Wadman

No comments:

Post a Comment