Note:

Elder Wadman does not access this blog directly. Messages should be sent using the contact information listed on the side

Saturday, June 20, 2015

Monday, June 15, 2015


 First things first.. PHOTOS




Soliciting 2 employees, with a lot of desire to work, responsable. This made me laugh haha.
Anyway, I'm doing well. I found out two days later that I'm not the district leader haha. The zone leaders weren't sure and assumed it was me but found out later that its an elder in another area. I'm not complaining though, I still get to be senior companion and I don't have to call so many people every night! My companion is named Elder Rodriguez, and he has 22 months in the mission! Thankfully he's still very excited to work and make his last days count. We've had some success this week and we're looking to improve a ton in the week to come!!!

Love you guys!!
Elder Wadman

No comments:

Post a Comment