Note:

Elder Wadman does not access this blog directly. Messages should be sent using the contact information listed on the side

Monday, August 8, 2016

Monday, August 8, 2016

Hey guys!!

Can't handle the bundle of emotions that are flying around. We had a wedding on Wednesday, and the couple is going to get baptized next Sunday. Eleven Investigators came to church and there was attendance of 43 in the branch. Nine of my eleven converts made it to church. Well I say eleven of thirteen because the couple that's getting baptized is super excited and prepared.

It's been a time for a lot of goodbyes, and it starts to sink in that I won't walk these streets anymore, and I won't plan how many lessons I'm going to teach either.. or references contacted.

I love you guys and I'm excited to see you. 

I did everything I could out here, I gave all I could, and I couldn't be happier. Or more sad to say goodbye.

See you on Wednesday!

Elder Wadman

No comments:

Post a Comment