Note:

Elder Wadman does not access this blog directly. Messages should be sent using the contact information listed on the side

Sunday, June 26, 2016

Monday, June 20, 2016

Hey guys!

Glad to hear that there will be AC when I get home, although I've gotten pretty used to ridiculous temperatures and the only solution being turning on a fan and trying to sleep... 

Sounds like the house is going to be very different when I get home! I imagine that between the new driveway, the new La Cañada, and other little things, I'll hardly recognize the place!!

This week we are gearing up to change into the new house of prayer that has MORE THAN 2 ROOMS and DOESN'T FLOOD WHEN IT RAINS!!! So that is the exciting news that we've got going.

We found a really wonderful family the other day on a bus and we started to teach them. They are really interested in going to church and finding out if the Book of Mormon is true, but this Sunday went out of town because the mother of the husband is very sick and they go on weekends to visit. We'll see what we can do so they can try and get both things done. We're having a good time and I'm freaking out because next Sunday I find out where I will spend my LAST CHANGE in the mission. Let's hope I can stick around here to see these families get baptized!

It's been a big challenge keeping the converts active and living the commandments, but I guess that's how God feels about all of us all the time, so we're not going to lose hope so easily.

Love you guys and glad you're there supporting me,

Elder Wadman

Mtz. de la Torre Zone

No comments:

Post a Comment