Note:

Elder Wadman does not access this blog directly. Messages should be sent using the contact information listed on the side

Saturday, October 10, 2015

Monday, October 5, 2015

[Note: items in blue brackets have been added for clarification]

I loved [church general] conference. I went with 4 specific questions and wrote down everything that applied to all of them. I left with 10 pages of notes, and was amazed by how specifically the talks could help me to find answers. I really enjoyed a lot of the talks that you two mentioned, and also appreciated several speakers who mentioned that the Lord takes people as they are, and our abilities come more from our ability to trust him and less from ourselves. I loved the Seventy [one of the church general authorities] who talked about the question ´What lack I yet´. It really helped me see how I should be treating my relationship with God.

Happy and trying to get all sorts of things done at the same time!

Love you guys!!!

Elder Wadman

​Se va volando Elder Ortiz!!!!!
He found out what planking is... Elder Ortiz will be on his way out in a week, and I´ll just be with Elder Castañeda
​Here´s most of the crew right now! From left to right, it´s Elder Hernandez, one of the assistants to the president, Elder Calhorra, our zone leader, Hermano Aldo, a member from another ward, Elder Nordhoff, the other assistant, Elder Littleton, the other zone leader, Elder Ortiz and Elder Castañeda, the other secretaries. And then that one missionary no one wants to talk about..



No comments:

Post a Comment