Note:

Elder Wadman does not access this blog directly. Messages should be sent using the contact information listed on the side

Saturday, October 24, 2015

Monday, October 19, 2015

We had a great week, and 3 baptisms!!

​Willie, Sebastian, and Blanca got baptized. About half of their family are members. I baptized Willie, hes the big guy with the mustache, and when he came out of the water he started clapping with excitement, and kept talking about how this was just the first step. He wants to get all of his children into the church and there are already plans for them to go to the temple next year! SO EXCITING!!!! HAPPY MISSIONARIES!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was the first baptisms they had had in the ward since June, and it looks like we've got some more on the way!! Elder Castañeda is a really great companion. He finishes the mission in 3 months. Also there is a snake somewhere in our house but we cant find it haha!!!! Let me see if I can find some more photos for you.

​This was me cleaning the shower that literally every missionary in the mission has used....

OH ALSO I don't need batteries anymore because I traded a tie and a handful of pesos to Elder Ortiz for his extra camera with a rechargeable battery. This is my zone from last change. You might recognize Elder Gonzalez from Tuxpan! He wasn't very close, but I got to see him a few times. Now he's in the other zone here in Xalapa, and his replacement... Elder Mota... woohoo.... Haha no Elder Mota seems to be a little bit more on track than he was there in Alamo.

No comments:

Post a Comment