Note:

Elder Wadman does not access this blog directly. Messages should be sent using the contact information listed on the side

Saturday, September 26, 2015

Monday, September 21, 2015

Hey!!!!!!

Surprise!!!!!! 3 days ago I participated in... special changes...

because I'm being trained to be the financial secretary in the offices of the mission! That's right! I got moved to Xalapa, and I work with the president for like 4 hours every morning and do a bunch of accountant things haha. That means I'm now with companions number 9 and 10! Elder Ortiz is from Costa Rica and he'll just be here for a few weeks teaching me his job, and my other companion is Elder Castañeda. He's super fun and we'll be together until he finishes the mission in like 4 months. Sorry I forgot my camera again!!! It's weird being here in the offices, with the president and the assistants and the senior couple, but I think I'll enjoy it.

The ward is SUPER SUPPORTIVE. Wherever we show up they have references and want to help us to teach their friends and neighbors. They also feed us a ton, and I never have to pay for food because Hermana Greer brings us food for the zone leader conferences and the new missionaries when they show up every change. They all stay in my gigantic house that has a washer AND DRYER! AND HOT WATER. Anyway it's a lot of stuff to learn about. We've got some families we're teaching. We have a couple with a special needs son that we're teaching, but they are having a lot of problems and never got married, so that will be interesting. They really enjoyed the church today though.

I miss Tuxpan, but I'm happy to help if this is where they want me! Definitely came out of the blue though!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment